Toddlertown (Infants through Pre-K)
Our ToddlerTown Ministry for infants and preschoolers is available every Sunday at
10:30 AM. We use fun and creative methods that include Bible stories, music, and engaging activities to introduce God and all that He has created to little ones. For more info, contact our Preschool and Nursery Ministries Director, Brenda Castro at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Konnect Ministry (Grades K-5)
Our Kids Ministry for grades K-6 meets year round every Sunday at 10:30 AM for kids church and on Thursday nights in the Spring & Fall semesters from 6:30-7:30 PM. We strive to have a positive influence on children through fun activities that include Bible study, discipleship, Mission-based education, the arts (music, drama, singing, etc.), arts and crafts, and praise and worship. For additional info, contact our Children Ministries Director, Edythe Lyon at email@example.com
ReFUGE Youth Ministry (Grades 6-12)
Our Refuge Youth Ministry meets on Mondays from 7-8:33 PM in the Alley during the Fall and Spring and at various times and locations in the Summer. Our goal is to provide a safe environment where students can Belong, Believe and Become through games, team building exercises, small group discussions, bible study, and weekend activities such as concerts, camping trips, local outreaches, game nights, and more. For additional info, contact our Youth Ministries Director, Dan Chauncy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-712-0808
After School Arts Academy Program
At CrossPointe, one of our main goals is to positively impact our future generation. We provide an after school program with a focus on the arts in a safe and nurturing environment. Here is some important information on our program:
• Hours: Mondays, 1-6 PM; and Tuesdays-Fridays, 2-6 PM (open when Hillsborough county schools operate and closed during the Summer and Holiday breaks).
• Tuition cost: $60/week per child, $55/week per child if 2 or more children are enrolled.
• We pick up from Maniscalco Elementary, Lutz Elementary, and Sunlake Academy.
• For additional info, contact our Children Ministries Director, Edythe Lyon at email@example.com.
After School Application
LifeGroups - Small Groups for Adults
We believe life is better when we do it together! Current adult LifeGroups available to join include:
• Bible Study Ladies LifeGroup: Meets on-site on Wednesdays in the Fall, Spring and Summer from 7-8 PM. Led by Wendy Crofford. For more info, contact Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bible Study Men's LifeGroup: Meets on-site on Wednesdays in the Fall, Spring and Summer from 7-8 PM. Led by Mark Crofford. For more info, contact Mark at 727-277-1733 or email@example.com
• T-33 Men's Zoom LifeGroup: Meets virtually on Wednesdays in the Fall and Spring from
9-9:33 PM. For more info, contact Brent Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or
• Amazing Grace Ministry LifeGroup: Meets off-site on Wednesdays in the Fall, Spring and Summer from 7-8 PM at CheChe's home. For more info, contact Lynn Parker at email@example.com or 813-468-7620
• Life 360 Ladies LifeGroup: Meets on-site on Thursdays in the Fall & Spring at 6:30 PM.
For more info, contact Brenda Castro at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Creator Space Ladies LifeGroup: Meets on-site on Thursdays in the Fall & Spring from
6:30-7:30 PM. For more info, contact Beth Chauncy at 813-712-0809 or email@example.com
Beloved Ladies Ministry
Meets on and off campus at various times throughout the year for fellowship and serving. For more info, contact our Ladies Ministry Director, Janie Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org
PALS (50+) Ministry
Meets on and off campus at various times throughout the year. For more info, contact Mary Aderhold at email@example.com
Amazing Grace Ministry
Provides love bags with food and personal hygiene items to locals in need without a home on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month right after the service. On-going donations of non-perishable foods, socks, clothing, bottled water, and gallon and quart sized ziploc bags are needed and may be dropped off in the foyer. To join this ministry or for more info, contact Sissy Shepherd at CLShepherd@tampabay.rr.com
CrossPointe Missions - At Home and Around the World!
The Church of the Nazarene has no greater mission than to reach those who do not yet know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and to help them to become Christ-like disciples. CrossPointe embraces this locally and around the globe through prayer, serving, discipleship, giving, and education. For additional info on our Missions Ministry, email our Missions President, Lynn Parker at Lynn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Prayer Partners Ministry
At CrossPointe, we are committed to prayer. When we work, we work, but when we pray, God works! We have two regularly scheduled prayer meetings each week:
• Tuesdays at 6:15 PM in the Fall and Spring semesters in the Sanctuary (every other Tuesday in the Summer)
• Sundays at 9:45 AM throughout the year before our Praise & Worship service in the room across the kitchen
To submit a prayer request, email or call the church at 813-949-7727 or email our Prayer Captain, Mendie Hughes