A Word On Worship
Worship is our personal and corporate response to God, in spirit and in truth, for Who He is and what He has done. It is expressed in what we say, do, and the way we live. We worship through our lifestyles and through music. The message that our music and songs communicate is very important to us and we strive to express the true nature of the Lord in our worship as we respond with honor, glory and praise.
What We Believe
Our Doctrinal Statement is the Apostle's Creed:
We believe in God, the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried.
He descended into hades.
The third day He arose again from the dead.
He ascended into Heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from where He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy church universal, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
We also believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God as spoken through the power of the Holy Spirit, inerrant in the original writings, infallible, and everlasting.
Our Mission and Vision
Our Mission is to Develop fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Our Vision is to Grow together in spiritual maturity and fellowship in an ever-increasing congregation that gives back.
Our Kingdom Building Beliefs:
• We believe in building, not ruling, the Kingdom of God.
• We believe that God wants to have a beneficial, loving relationship with every human being, and that we are called to come together in worship and fellowship to share in bringing glory to God.
• We believe spiritual growth is a process and that we are called to continue becoming more mature in our faith throughout our lives on earth.
• We believe God has an abundant life for His people through the pursuit of holiness.
• We believe our relationships with God will be eternal through a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our Core Values
C - Climate of Acceptance
R - Relevant Bible Teaching
O - Outward Focus
S - Seeker Sensitive Services
S - Spirit Led Worship
P - Purpose Driven
O - Opportunities for Involvement
I - Impacting Relationships
N - Nurturing of Members
T - Team Focused Ministries
E - Empowered by Prayer